Brand Ambassador Highland Park BeNeLux
What are you waiting for?
The Brand Ambassador’s role is to engage and build strategic partnerships with influencer outlets, consumers and media, by bringing the world of Highland Park to life. The Highland Park Brand Ambassador is required to inspire, educate and recruit with unique and impactful experiences in the Netherlands and Belgium as well as carrying out both internal and external brand and whisky training.
The Benelux Brand Ambassador is the face of the Highland Park brand in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg and responsible for the education and engagement of bartenders, trade, consumers and internal/ stakeholders. Working closely with the NL and BE Brand Managers to do deliver and support and evaluate the broader brand priorities and activations and adapt to the strategy when required.
The role will be based in Brussels, involve travel within the region of location and occasionally to Scotland to liaise with the global brand team and host key influencer visits.
Specifically, they are accountable for (but not limited to):
- Acting as the face and the voice of the brand, representing the brands image and values.
- Driving awareness and education of Highland Park to trade partners, ensuring front of mind presence at key accounts.
- Crafting and delivering education to customers and consumers in the retail channel, at brand events and whisky festivals.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders & partners, both internally and externally.
- Creating and coordinating concepts that contribute to brand awareness.
- Providing brand specific input to the marketing team, contributing to brand strategy.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- A background in the drinks industry and Excellent Whisky category knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and a strong ability to communicate with different audiences.
- A passion for engaging people in a meaningful way.
- Proactive with a strong hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in both French and Dutch
If interested, please email your CV and motivation letter to our HR contact person Meike.Jobs@Maxxium.nl